Can’t deny it, I was slacking over the holidays in regards to working out. But here we are, a new year, and it’s time to get back in the game.
I did a K-pop exercise playlist quite a while ago, so I’d say we’re about due for a reboot. I picked 10 songs from my current running playlist that I think you’ll enjoy (plus a few that didn’t quite make the list).
1. 4Minute – Crazy
2. SNSD – Love & Girls
3. SISTAR – Shake It
4. Red Velvet – Dumb Dumb
5. MYNAME – 너무 very 막
6. Block B – Her
7. Brown Eyed Girls – Hot Shot
8. 15& – Sugar
9. KARA – Mamma Mia
10. Big Bang – Bang Bang Bang!
EXID – Up & Down
EXO – Growl
f(x) – Red Light
Super Junior – SPY
2PM – Go Crazy!
I do rotate songs in and out, but a lot of songs have stayed on my playlist for a really time. I guess they have staying power!
I’m back again with a December giveaway. I’ve been waiting to do this one for about a year, since I had already done a giveaway last December.
I have an copy of EXO’s “Miracles in December” and also 2 posters — which unfortunately got a little beaten up on the edge because they came back with me from Korea.
Anyway! Here’s how you can enter:
– Comment below on the YouTube video or here in the blog post.
– Tell me your favorite thing about winter & if you have a favorite winter Kpop song
– Giveaway closes Dec 19 11:59 PM (US Central time)
– 3 names will be picked via name generator
– Open to anyone, anywhere 🙂
– Make sure your YT/email notifications are on, because I’ll contact the winners either thru reply or message.
(btw here’s one of my favorite winter songs by Urban Zakapa)